Erection problems? You don’t get better sex because you don’t have the erection you want? These are quite common situations, which lead men to ask themselves: How can I get an erection?
Although for many men this may be normal, others may be really affected socially and sexually by this problem, that is why today we will be offering you some good advice to improve significantly.
Also, we will be recommending a wonderful pill, which has a lot of advantages that you will be able to enjoy in a short time.
To have an erection and keep it natural for the time that the sexual act lasts, it is necessary to lead a quiet life, avoiding work and personal worries, excess of alcohol, weight, exercise, and a good diet.
Avoid weight gain, because when men have a waist circumference greater than one meter, it is difficult for them to achieve an erection because the level of testosterone decreases.
Avoid consumption of tobacco and alcohol because excessive consumption not only affects health but also has a negative influence on achieving and maintaining an erection.
Exercising and maintaining healthy lifestyle habits maintain good health and improve sexual performance.
Avoiding stress due to work activity, worries, sedentary life and insomnia are factors that influence getting an erection.
Sleep, the man should have a night of restorative sleep, for this, he should have a break of between 6 and 7 hours, which will help maintain the levels of testosterone required to have an erection.
Maintain good oral hygiene, this is very important because it will avoid inflammation and cavities that produce the appearance of bacteria that cause infections, which affect the body and influence to get an erection.
There are many situations that prevent an erection, which must be avoided, among them are the following
1. Cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
2. Low levels of testosterone.
3. Having excess body weight.
4. Psychological problems, the constant thought of a certain situation can make it impossible to have a rigid penis.
5. The use of some medications such as blood pressure pills, antidepressants, painkillers, antihistamines, narcotics, can cause an erection not to occur.
6. Being unfaithful and leading a double life causes nervousness and anxiety, which chemically changes the brain, preventing the release of neurotransmitters that are responsible for achieving and maintaining perfect erections.
If you’re living a healthy life and can’t get a lasting erection, turn to products that help balance your body and mind and effectively combat the effects of stress – and the best is StaminaFit.